欢迎来到江沪英语网

购买火车票的英语对话

来源:www.qhcutz.com 2024-04-20

购买火车票的英语对话

出远门,最便宜最便捷的就是火车,有些时候坐火车可能要坐个两三天,下面我们为大伙收拾的购买火车票的英语对话,期望对大伙有用!

购买火车票的英语对话

A:Good morning, sir! Can I help you?

A:早上好,先生,能为你服务吗?

B:Good morning! I'd like to buy two tickets to Beijing for Oct. 14th.

B:早上好!我想买两张十月14号到北京的火车票。

A:Yes, sir. We have many trains going to Beijing, fast train, through train, express train and tourist train. Which train do you prefer?

A:好的,先生。大家有不少趟去北京的火车,普快、直快、特快和旅游列车。你要哪一趟?

B:Well, the express one, with air conditioning.

B:我要直达快车,有空调的。

A:Then you'll have two choices. Train No.14 leaves at 6:00 p.m, and Train No.22 leaves at 8:00 p.m.

A:如此的话大家有两趟列车,14次列车晚上6点开车,22次列车晚上8点开车。

B:When will they arrive in Beijing?

B:它们什么时间到北京?

A:They will arrive the next morning, at 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. respectively.

A:它们都是第二天早上到达。时间分别是早上8点和10点。

B:In that case I think Train No.14 will be better. We can do more sightseeing in Beijing.

B:那14次最好,大家可以有更多的时间在北京观光。

A:Right. Train No.13 and No.14 are the best trains between Beijing and Shanghai. Which seats do you prefer, cushioned seats, ordinary seats, cushioned berth, or ordinary berth?

A:是的。13次和14次是京沪线上最好的列车。 你要什么铺位?软座、硬座、软卧还是硬卧?

B:Two lower berths on a cushioned sleeper, please.

B:我要软卧,两张下铺。

相关文章推荐

英语学习 热门搜索

更多>